Lisa Robin Photography
Out of all the steps put into wedding planning, cake tasting is the most fun. Don't let the excitement of eating cake distract from the questions you need to ask.
Ways to prep for your tasting consultation
1. Know your budget beforehand
2. Bring examples of designs you like
3. Book your baker 3 to 6 months before your wedding date
4. Find out if you need to provide a cake stand
5. Fresh flowers or confection sugar flowers
6. How many slices do you need
7. Be sure to get a sketch of your cake design
8. Find out when they will deliver your cake
9. Eat, before going. So that your hunger doesn't make decisions for you
10. Cleanse your palette before each cake flavor
Then just enjoy it!
5 views0 comments